Tutoring by Gail.com


www.tutoringbygail.weebly.com


Tutoring for all students in most elementary school subjects both at home and online.

Gifted Students, Special Needs Students, General Education

Children, Teens and Adults

Hope C. ....A mom's review 

Ms.Gail is probably one of the most compassionate and highly competent tutor my son has ever had! Her passion and knowledge for learning can motivate any child at any developmental level. Her array of educational experience coupled with her instructional techniques have significantly helped my son! She is the kind of teacher who believes in never giving up on a child because she sees the potential in all students! She is excellent and both my son and I are very pleased!

Comments

  1. If you do tutoring you can get smarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tutoring helps students spell and read better!

    Special education and even dyslexic students excel with tutoring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Call Ms. Gail to ask about tutoring for your family, 267-687-6587. I can explain how I use tablets, utubes, aps and workbooks to make learning fun and interesting. You can tell me about your child and how you would like him/her to catch up with school work and succeed. No obligation and I offer a tutoring success guarantee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Gail can teach your child, teen or adult to read in one month...Guaranteed!
    Call today to schedule:
    267-897-6587

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment